The Threader/Cashier is responsible for shaping brows and maintaining positive client relations. The four main job duties are promoting sales, providing threading service , cleaning and cashier services. The main job duty is to continuously promote the company products and services by greeting all mall guests and educating them on our threading services to ensure growing productivity and perform threading.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains acceptable level of cleanliness of tools and equipment as required by law.
- Perform the opening and closing duties as designated.
- Performs all designated housekeeping duties.
- Always Maintains cleanliness of the kiosk /store.
- Keeps individual stations neat and clean
- Keep product bottles filled and clean at your station.
- Always Assists & supports staff members.
- Knows all the pricing and service policies of the kiosk.
- Knows all the names, purposes, benefits, procedures and cost of every product offered or know where to look for information.
- Displays confidence and professionalism at all times.
- When not servicing clients, attends to additional job responsibilities as assigned.
- Completes each service within the time frame designated for your level.
- Establishes and maintains retail and service quota.
- Greets everyone with integrity, courtesy and a friendly smile.
- Offers every service and product the kiosk has available according to the quality standards established by management.
- Observes procedures and guidelines set forth by Shapes Brow Bar.
- Strives to arrive at work location 10-15 minutes before appointed starting hour.
- Presents a well-groomed, fashionable appearance in dress, Hairstyle & make-up, positive and attractive salon image. Black slacks and top.
- Participates in all coaching, salon and company meetings and training sessions.
- Continues to cultivate salesmanship skills.
- Educates clients in products & new industry changes concerning their needs.
- Should know how to operate all tools and equipment properly.
- Keep accurate records of client information in the POS System.
- Offers exemplary service in all levels of interaction with clients and potential clients.
- Handles client relations and problems.
- Helps to maintain kiosk security and safety.
- Performs any job function necessary to ensure the smooth operation of the business.
- Well versed and have experience in the art of threading
- Well spoken and have strong communication skills
- Must be willing to work in any shift
- Have a positive attitude and pleasant nature
- High school graduate
- Have knowledge of eye makeup