Which is Better: Threading, Waxing, Plucking
Threading, waxing and plucking are different hair removal techniques. All of them are used to shape your eyebrows so that you get the best out of them. You can definitely add tweezing also to this list. But tweezing is a form of plucking only and thus we have kept the list restricted to only these three major hair removal techniques.
Let’s have a deeper look at what all these three techniques are all about and what is the major difference between them and finally we will arrive at the conclusion of which is the best hair removal technique.
How to pluck your eyebrows :
- Hold the Plucker tightly between your thumb and index finger
- Place the pair of pluckers as close to your skin as possible
- Press so that both the ends of pluckers are close and pull hair in the direction of hair growth
- Repeat the process so that any extra hair will be removed
Plucking : Pros
- Plucking involves minimal tools
- It is easy and time saving
- It is economical too
- You can give the best shape to your eyebrows using plucking technique only
Plucking : Cons
- Over plucking is very common with pluckers since you are very close and you won’t be able to get the fuller picture
How to Wax your Eyebrows :
- Heat up the wax
- Apply the heated wax on your brows
- Now, place the small wax strip on your eyebrows
- Gently pull the wax strip in the direction of hair growth
Waxing : Pros
- Waxing is extremely effective for thick coarse hair because it involves largest time period to re-grow your hair.
Waxing : Cons
- Waxing is not good for sensitive skin types
- Waxing normally leaves behind a gap if anything goes wrong and thus this gap will take a huge time to fill or it might not fill ever in life.
How to thread your eyebrow :
- Use a cotton thread to shape your eyebrows
- Use small pair of scissors to cut any stray hair from your eyebrow
- Finally, use a brow comb to comb and give a neat shape to your brows
Threading : Pros
- It adds definition to your brow shape
- This is the perfect technique to add arch to your brows
- This is highly recommended to get the desired shape of your brows
Threading : Cons
- This can cause irritation to your skin
Final Outcome :
When you compare waxing, threading and plucking then threading scores maximum point. Threading is perfect to get the desired shape and look for your eyebrows. We all recommend eyebrow with arch and threading is the perfect technique to get the best out of your eyebrow.
Threading is quite inexpensive and easily available at any nearby salons. You only need an expert hand to get your best eyebrow look.